The new Housing Choice Voucher Program Centralized Wait List Portal is now open. By using this new portal, you will receive two significant benefits as an applicant:
- The ability to update your personal and waiting list information online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The opportunity to add your name to the waiting list of any participating housing authority in Rhode Island, increasing your range of housing choices and potentially reducing your time on waiting list(s).
However, to take advantage of these benefits, you must first create an online portal account at: www.waitlistcentralri.com. You can create your user account by taking the following steps:
- Visit the applicant portal at www.waitlistcentralri.com
- Click on the “Applicant Login” link in the top right corner
- On the next screen, click the link that reads “Click here to register”
- On the following screen, click the button that reads “I want to apply for housing assistance”
- Next select whether or not you have a registration code and continue following the registration instructions
If you have any questions or concerns or need assistance creating your account, please contact the Wait List Administrator at 844-459-3600 or email@example.com.
Click here for the FY2018 Income Limits CLICK HERE
Click here for the 2018 Fair Market Rents CLICK HERE